[New Inspirational Theme Song "Instrumental"] - Keep Moving Forward

Sometimes I compose My songs based on, obviously, how inspirational they are to me. I use the term inspirational to describe songs that make me feel glad, make me want to do something good, or help me carry on through the troubles of life.
This is the theme song to life itself 
this song really is inspiring... as what the title goes "Keep Moving Forward", if only we don't stop believing... then for sure, we will not go wrong...
It tells the facts of life that people will fail, and people will succeed. But in the midst of failure or accomplishment, it emphasizes perseverance.
That's why I composed this Instrumental.

Kindly Listen to and/or Download "Keep Moving Forward Theme Song Instrumental" Produced By Me HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)