MUSIC: Say No To Xenophobia (South Africa) - IJ Beats




After watching some gruesome videos on the killings of several immigrants in South Africa on YouTube a week ago, I decided to do something about it. Though I won't be able to stop these attacks on my own, I guessed that by sharing my thoughts through music, there will be a lot of positive change.. and i hit the studio.
After two days of compositions, mixing and mastering and hard work, these were made.

This video and soundtrack is dedicated in memory of our brothers and sisters who died during the xenophobic attacks in South Africa. We shall never forget. We are all foreigners somewhere.
Say no to Xenophobia.

One Country.

One Africa.

One World.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)